Saturday 25 February 2012

A Bit About Me

Hi there!


I am an Irishman who moved to Sheffield to a job in a sector I had never even thought of being in, but took the plunge anyway. I also moved away from my home house to live under my own steam for the first time, and moved in with my girlfriend in that same move.


I qualified in Physics from Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland in 2011, and have been working ever since despite the recession (I was lucky).


I have a wide variety of interests which I will write about here, most notably: music, cars and anything mechanical, Physics, technology, observing everyday life and the ordinary, cultures and customs, and the behaviour of people. I will also write about what it's like being an Irishman abroad (given Irelands reputation in the world economy), and - seeing as my new job means a lot of travelling - working in different countries with people of different backgrounds and work practices to which I am familiar.


I hope you enjoy reading my musings as much as I like writing them.


All the best,


(Written while listening to April Grooves Day by Dr. Herringbone Dread: http://www.mediafire.com/?wontdmjdnzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment